Face Mask // Bahamas
3 Layer Cloth Face Mask
Please note that the pattern is seamless and every mask will not look identical
Usage and Good Hygiene guidelines:
Firstly, a mask is not a solve-all solution in the fight of viruses and should never be used in isolation of basic good hygiene considerations. The most important thing every resident should do is:
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the corner of your arm, and safely throw away the tissue
- Keep a distance of 1,5m from others
- If you are ill, stay at home, or arrange for clinical assessment
This should be adhered to at all times, regardless of whether you have a mask or not.
Wearing a mask does not make you invulnerable and should never be a reason not to follow these basic golden rules.
How to properly use a cloth mask:
The usage of any type of mask should be accompanied by strictly adhering to safe use guidelines. Wash your hands before applying and after removing a mask, never touch the cloth part, never fiddle with it whilst wearing, refrain from touching your face. Discard disposable masks. Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
It is very important that residents use a cloth mask properly. If they do not, it might result in them putting themselves at risk of spreading Covid-19. The simple guidelines to use are:
- Only use a mask that has been cleaned & ironed
- Place the mask with the correct side facing your nose and mouth and covering both well
- Tie the strings behind your head, or if you are using elastic bands, make sure these are tight
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE again until you take it off
- When you take it off, undo the ties, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings/elastic and place the mask in a container preserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else
Maintaining the mask:
You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Wash the mask daily in soap and hot water (tolerated during hand wash).
- Rinse thoroughly and dry
- IRON THE MASK- this is the best means of disinfection!
No refunds or returns, sale is final. Made in Cape Town- we are upholding strict cleaning procedures and are closed to the public.
(Please note using a discount code does not count as a sale item, only if the product is already marked down on the site)
- All items discounted between 1% - 49% off will be eligible for an exchange only. Items can be sent back and changed for a new size at the cost of the customer.
- Items discounted at 50% or more cannot be exchange or returned at all. Please be aware when purchasing these highly discounted items that we will not accept any sort of return, exchange or reimbursement for these goods.
The customer is responsible for all shipping charges. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you have received an incorrect order or faulty garment, everyone makes mistakes, shipping charges will be refunded. Please note if the customer wears their received incorrect order or faulty garment this voids exchange.The pictures of the products may vary slightly in color or look. Bacon Bikinis will not grant refunds or returns if customer feels the product does not look exactly like that in the picture.
Please note there is no "one chart fits all" when it comes to sizing a bikini top. Please use the individual sizing guides on the tops product pages to help you with sizing. It also helps to check the size the models are wearing and this will further help you make a decision
|Pick n Pay||Medium||Large||XL||XXL|
If you are still unsure of your bottom size, we always suggest going with the bigger size!
Bottom Coverage Guide